Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Emily Mini WIP

I'm currently working on a couple more mini projects. Pictured is my Emily mini as she stands now. I still need to file down her dress a bit, as there are lumps and seams here and there that need to go. Also, some places are a bit thick, making her look thicker than she should be. After I decide the dress is done, I'll finish up her facial features and give her arms, which are currently not even in their final placement. I'll finish her off with hair and paint, and I'll have my most detailed mini to date done!

Sitting beside her over there is an armature of me in a significantly larger scale. I'm kinda putting that off till I'm done with this one though.

Pretty soon I'll be making miniature heads as a part of my figure studies class. I'll get plenty of practice then!

More on this later.

2 comments:

  1. She kind of looks like a creepy cyborg right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A creepy cyborg SCARECROW!

    Hurry and post the next photo. She looks way cool now!

    ReplyDelete