Thursday, July 7, 2011

Good things come to those who... procrastinate...

Since I've been terribly slow working on the little guy, and since I don't see my ambition to finish him raising in the near future, here is the next Sack Boy I'm working on.



As you can see, this one is a touch smaller.

I'm likely going to put this little guy on hold for a short while, as I want to make a sculpture of the character from Journey, which should present me with some interesting challenges.

Also I have a more artistic piece in mind that I need to get cracking on. I have until mid August to finish it.

1 comment:

  1. What's happening in Mid-August that your art piece has to be finished for?

    That is a very teeny tiny sackboy. I don't even want to think about the precision needed to make that dude. My hands are not steady in any way.

    If you're looking for any inspiration, it'd be near to see simplified, cute versions of serious game heroes, like Ezio, Wrex (or other ME characters), or other iconic modern game heroes. Kinda like the Sackboy outfits, but mostly like Mighty Muggs. I love me some Star Wars Mighty Muggs.

    ReplyDelete